Frequently Asked Questions (EFT)
What is the address?
300 Lafayette Road. Sparta NJ, 07871
When you pull into the farm, continue straight towards the statue of the horse (not towards the house)
ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED TIME
What should I wear?
- Closed-toes shoes (preferably hiking shoes, boots)
- Do not wear your best clothes – horses will touch it and sometimes you may step in the puddle or mud (it is a farm!)
- Weather appropriate clothes; preferably layers; it gets cold in the morning! Remember, we are outside the entire time!
- Hot summer: bring a hat if necessary
- Colder days: bring winter jacket, we never know what horses have in mind for you.
What should I expect?
- There will be no horseback riding
- You will spend time in close proximity of a horse or several horses
- You will be observed and guided by a facilitator/s throughout the experience
- Lunch will be provided for sessions over four hours per day
- Bathroom is a portable outside facility only
What should I bring?
- Bottle/s of water
- A bandana or scarf for individual use. If you do not have one - we will provide one for you.
- A warm jacket for colder days – it will be colder than you believe if you base you rely on the weather app.
How long will the session last?
- Minimum of two hours for an individual session (1 or 2 person)
- workshop's length depends on the needs of the group of 3 or 4 individuals.
- there is no break for lunch if the session duration is less than three hours
- we will have a bathroom break as needed (portable outside facility only)
What about COVID-19?
- We will be following CDC guidance of safety,
- We will be outside all the time, keeping 6-feet apart from each other. If an exercise requires closer proximity, we will be wearing a mask for everybody's safety (please bring one with you)
- If you are feeling sick or have any symptoms – lets reschedule.
- If you are using hand sanitizer, please wash your hands with water or clean them with wet wipes without chemicals to assure that horses do not get exposed to the chemicals.